Monday 30 November 2015

Baewatch









So a little update about what's going on in my life. 

It's December tomorrow and I feel like this whole year has just flown by. I've done so much in 2015: I quit my old job to work somewhere less stressful, found a new job and made some amazing new friends, moved out of our apartment and bought our own home. Safe to say that it's been super hectic. 

Over the last few months I have had serious writers block and lost the enjoyment out of creating new content. I want to write better posts and take better photos, but there has always been a reason (excuse) why it hasn't happened. 
Moving forward I have decided to brave it and I do want to start vlogging. I've been terrified of talking to a camera but I have had so many requests for hair tutorials etc I want to give it a go.

If any of you guys have any tips on Youtubing please comment below. I've not edited any videos before so I am going to start by watching editing tutorials and hopefully I'll figure it out.


If anyone has any video ideas or tips that might help please comment below because this is like a completely new realm to me!



(My favourite BATOKO Baewatch Sweatshirt is currently 50% off, now only £25, buy me HERE)








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig