Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sylvie Quentin






Via The Blogger Programme, I was recently gifted this beautiful shirt from Sylvie Quentin, a women's boutique from Chelsea. 

I teamed the shirt with my Black Biker Trousers & Floppy Hat in Wool from H&M & Leopard Print Courts from Office Shoes

I would advise any blogger, new or old, to start an account with The Blogger Programme! It's such a great platform to get your blog noticed and the opportunity to collaborate with some great companies. Let me know below if you are already a part of this platform and if you have any questions, just ask below! 

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit. I love everything especially those shoes.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig