Thursday 29 January 2015

Lip Glam






Yesterday, I received this LipGlan multipurpose moisturiser and I had to share it with you. I have seen so many people talking about this product so I had to try it out for myself! 



Discover beautiful softness with LipGlam, a lanolin lip balm that lets your natural radiance shine through. This fast-acting lip balm delivers instant dryness relief and 8-hour moisture, while restoring your skin’s natural defences.
LipGlam’s key ingredient is lanolin, a natural emollient extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin is one of nature’s finest oils, holding moisture in the skin for deep hydration. We blend it with natural botanicals, resulting in a readily absorbed balm that replenishes instantly. LipGlam leaves your lips soft and dewy, with an instant plumping effect. It revitalizes your skin’s natural barrier and resistance to environmental toxins. By optimizing your natural defenses, it reactivates inner radiance and ensures a healthy glow.
LipGlam is 100% natural and specially formulated to soothe sensitive skin. It is dermatologically tested and ideal for those with easily irritated skin. It can also be used for dry skin relief and is proven to reduce skin roughness by 40%. Simple, natural and indulgent, LipGlam makes it easy to have soft, beautiful lips every day.
  • Contains natural lanolin
  • 8-hour moisture
  • Restores skin’s natural barrier
  • 100% natural ingredients
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Paraben-free
  • Free from colourants and additives
  • Can also be used on cuticles, spit ends, dry skin patches, eyebrows etc.
  • Made in England
I am going to start using the product tomorrow and I will keep you up to date with how I get on.

In the mean time, I am running a competition with LipGlam so one lucky follower can get their hands on this product. I will be posting the competition via Twitter in the next hour so make sure you enter, all you have to do is RT & follow!

My twitter @victoriarosex_
www.lipglam.com
post signature
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig