Sunday 7 December 2014

Velvet Crushin'






I was sent this fabulously festive two piece from Miss Pap last week called the Cindy Wine Velvet Crop Top & Skirt available for only £19.98! This is a perfect co-ord for the work Christmas party or a night out and it's so versitile. I teamed this with my Jeffrey Campbell Black Suede Damsel Silver Claw's & Gold Flower Faux Septum Ring for a more edgy look. (Although, this looks just as awesome with a pair of tights and a cardy for a day out shopping!)

Burgundy is my favourite colour at the moment & I can't get enough of it!

Let me know what you think about this outfit and if you have any blog post ideas you have for me!! 

post signature
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous co-ord, I love the colour!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and your ink is lovely :)

    www.laurcaud.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this co-ord on you! I really like the look of velvet but weirdly I can't touch the stuff, it makes me cringe so bad haha i'm so weird. Gutted as there are so many gorgeous velvet pieces out at the mo. I too am in favour of anything burgundy/wine colour at the mo, best colour for A/W without a doubt. xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig