Saturday 13 December 2014

Daniel Wellington




I'm feeling super festive at the moment and when i received this beautiful watch from Daniel Wellington it was like all my Christmas' had come at once!

This beautiful piece is called Classy Shefield in Silver and they have very kindly let you lovely followers have a 15% discount code for you to use on any product off your total order!

The watch is packaged in a stunning cream leather case and is beautifully simple and unique. I feel in love with my watch so I just have to keep it, but it would make the ideal present to a loved one.

I will be posting more images of the watch on my wrist and in future blog posts so keep your eyes peeled! 

If anyone has any questions about the watch or any suggestions for my blog, please just let me know below..
post signature
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig