Monday 28 July 2014

Summer Whites!













I love wearing block colour and especially in summer, it has to be white! These images were taken before my holiday so as you can see i am fairly pale! I love the crochet sleeves of this playsuit, it's so pretty and a dream to wear. Easily dressed up or down with these Jeffrey Campbell Scully's or a pair of summery sandals. These Jeffrey's are up there with my favourites, so bold and surprisingly comfy. Although i wouldn't suggest anyone with wide feet to but these, they are very narrow at the toes. 

Photographer - Emily Jane Morgan


SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I love the crochet sleeves! This is such a romantic and summery look :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhh I love your shoes! they are perfect!!! And they match well with the cute playsuit! Would you mind checking out my blog? I just started it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleeves are so summery and remind me of something out of a fairytale. Nice look :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Templates by pipdig